If this site has saved you money please feel free to donate a little of the saving

Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider

Photo

Need A Suspension Hose For C5 Mk1

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sifaan

sifaan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 01:59 AM

I've managed to keep my C5 Mk1 alive and kicking till now with parts off ebay, but have run into a challenge replacing this suspension hose

The metal pipe I'm pointing at connects to a hose (that's where it leaks), and then the hose connects to another metal pipe which goes to (I think) the steering rack.

Was able to source this (and some other hoses) from breakers in years gone by but now there seem to be fewer C5 Mk1's being broken on ebay (and most of the ones being broken don't want to deal with a low value part like this for which they don't have the expertise to remove... one breaker who agreed for it actually cut the hose I wanted to remove a hose that I didn't need :/ )

Would anyone be able to help me source this - perhaps from a breaker not on ebay?

Many thanks

/Sifaan

Attached File  20160206_085832487_iOS.jpg   113.75KB   0 downloads

#2 paul.h

paul.h

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,885 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 10:49 AM

Coastline taxis would be worth a try. Steve has not been on here for a long time, I do not know why though. You could try them direct, their contact details can be found on the internet and they are based in South Shields. Otherwise there are Citroen dealers.