Help Needed

Last Sunday morning some toerag decided they he had more right to parts of my car than I do.

The plastic undertray on the nearside, jus inboard of the sills below the doors has been ripped off and the exhaust heat shield has been unbolted.

They're an easy fix.

However there are a couple of wires, one green and one purple(ish) that have been cut towards the rear of the car.

Since there's no sign of the other end of the cut wires I can only assume that the dead man walking has managed to escape with whatever he was after.

I only discovered this on Sunday evening and the car is now parked at work until I get back on Friday.

Does anyone have any idea what it may be that I have been deprived of?

I've got a few photos but I don't know how to post them.

Just a thought, changes to the MOT came into play last month that mean the exhaust particulate filter (DPF) needs to be in place and working. So as well as the filter, the eolys fluid needs to be injected. Maybe some scroat has previously had them removed from their car and now needs to put them back for the MOT.

If your car still works, I would take it to your Citroen dealer to check and if the parts are expensive you may need to make an insurance claim. If it does not work, if you are in the AA/RAC/etc then they should recover it to your dealer.

I copied the following from a previous topic by John Douglas:

To post a picture click "More reply Options".   When the new screen comes up  go to the bottom left.   Click where it says Browse.   You then need to find your picture file.   When you do, click on it.   When it comes into the box, click "Open".   Then below "Browse", click "Attach this file."   If your file is larger than 1.95Gb you'll have to shrink it first.   Click Add Reply.

I suspected something along those lines.

I've had it to my mates garage and he can't tell what's missing.

There's still the wire that's been cut but the car runs OK and there's no eml showing.

The plastic that they ripped off is £230, obviously stealer only, there aren't any on ebay.