Poor Idle And Low Revs Lumpy

Hi guys, I've just had the fuel injection pump overhauled off my 96 N reg synergie 1.9td due to leaking front seal. It's had the seals done and a check over with parts that needed doing replaced (professionally done) prior to the pump coming off the car would be a pain to start. Stall at junctions, and Just stink of diesel inside engine bay. However since getting it all rebuilt. The car starts and drives well but it's now only idling at approx 600rpm. It's lumpy idling and throughout the low revs. It's misfiring slightly whilst smoking. Not what I would call excessive smoking though. If you put your foot down it doesn't smoke a whisper.

I've checked for leaks around the pipes and everything appears dry. It started missing smelling of fuel. Now it's oil. No oil in the water or water in oil. Doesnt seem any more thirsty on the fuel. And its starting easy. All timing marks match up. I suspect it's possibly a dirty or clogged injector. Fuel filter has been replaced. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. Thanks again.