Do All Mk3 C5's Have Drl's?

I have complained to the Dealer that the DRL's on my Feb 2010 reg'd C5 Tourer (59 plate) that I have just bought have been de-activated, cos they don't work.

He tells me that this model (2010 VTR+NAV 160) doesnt have them?

I find that hard to believe. I am sure I can SEE them in the bottom of the headlamp glass. Am I right?

Can you tell me what year DRL's were added as standard to the C5 Mk3 above please?

cheers

sixchannel

If you haven't already signed up, you should, for www.service.citroen.com -- there's a pinned posting somewhere telling you how to join.

If you input your VIN and click on characteristics, and go down to electrical, a whole list will appear of what electrical equipment is, and what isn't fitted on your particular car when it was built. As far as I'm aware all Mk3 have them, it's just that some have them disabled.

You can register on the service.citroen site as another professional and a member of the Citroen Owners Club. As well as seeing the characteristics of your particular car, the parts diagrams are a free service. http://service.citroen.com/do/changerParametres Without registering, you can read/print/save the handbooks - select language and your car.