Citroen C3 Pluriel Roof Problem

liburni

Hi

I bought a citroen pluriel c3 2004 in Germany two months ago , The dealer told me that the Electronic Part of cabrio is defective ,

The boot (tailgate) was closed and cant opened, so he suggested me to change the Electronic Module of Cabrio, but cabrio worked to open just a little .

I found in my country used part Eletronict Ecu of roof , I changed it , a tailgate start to work but cabrio no. After 10 km drive , the tailgate wont work again ,

I purchased a new Ecu part of Cabrio in England , same thing ,

I also found same citroen c3 in my city , I tested two of my electronic parts in another citroen c3 and they booth worked also to open tailgate and cabrio , but not in my car .

I also took from him the motor of cabrio and tested on my car , but motor wont move , I hear just one click on the Electronic box of cabrio when I try to open cabrio ,

After some resets with diagnose the tailgate ( boot ) started to work again , but cabrio not , when i press to opem cabrio i just here a click on the Electronic box of cabrio , and nothing happens .

If someone can help me with this please.