Diagnostic Help

coastline taxis

Anyone with diagnostic equipment willing to help other members please post your location below. Then it is suggested members contact each other via a private message through the forum. This service is to be free apart from maybe a bacon sandwhich and a cuppa.

Tyne and Wear area  -   coastline taxis (please use a private message to arrange a date/time) Also parts of Weardale when I go to my caravan

(edited paul.h 19/11/2013 - no need to contact a moderator/admin)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Central scotland, got lexia3 7.04 Daigbox & pp2000. Compatible with C5 as i have used it on my 2008 (X7) 1.6 HDI vtr+

I have slightly altered the initial post so that members requesting help/offerring it should contact each other via private messages. To date the number of people with diagnostic equipment able to help each other is not sufficient to require a contact list/system to be created. However, the offers of help so far are appreciated.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking for help using kit recently purchased lexia 3 and is installed on net book running windows 7 all seems fine but not a clue how to use it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi Folks I have bought a lexia3 with loads of mysterious wires and plugs and two discs from china? I have installed diagbox and uninstalled it so many times i am thouroghly sick of it.I have at best connected it all up to the car and at the last bit after you put the VIN number in it asks you to validate,i haven't got the username or password.

can anyone help me.

My car is a 2008 2.0hdi C5 X7 exclusive. the suspension pump failed and I sent my pump to BBA Reman in kent for them to recondition it, turned out their technicians could not comunicate with the pump? so they offered to find me a repacement pump , had no option but to say yes please.

so now i have that pump fitted to the car ,i have bled it and presurrised it but of course it will not rise, as the car ecu  can't comunicate with the pump.

is there anyone local or within a reasonable distance that can plug a lexia3 into my car and configure the pump to talk to the car .

My name is Gary and i live in Lancashire.

Edited by Gazh

On this topic C 5 Estate has posted he lives in Preston and has a Delphi which I am not sure if this will do what you need but I would try a message to him to see if he can help. He has been on the forum this week as well so is an active member on the forum.

steve18gls has posted on this topic he has a lexia and was last on the forum May 2016 so could be worth a message. He is in Blackburn.